New Boss Pedal - Plugout FX PX-1
Re: New Boss Pedal - Plugout FX PX-1
Yeah, it's a great pedal. The only one of the three newly announced ones I don't have is the MZ-2. Seem to recall you have (had?) one Pepe?
- Pepe
- Posts: 2481
- Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:19 pm
- Location: Germany
- SBZ: Multi Platinum
- Bossarea: Double Platinum
- Contact:
Re: New Boss Pedal - Plugout FX PX-1
I have two at the moment, one in almost New Old Stock condition with the box, the other one in beat-up shape, that I had to repair (gruesome adventure!). It is a nice pedal. Not my absolute favourite, but it has a few cool sounds.
- laurie
- Posts: 2433
- Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:07 am
- Location: Canada
- SBZ: Multi Platinum
- Bossarea: Multi Platinum
Re: New Boss Pedal - Plugout FX PX-1
I have an MZ-2 in pieces. Bought faulty. One of those projects that's been at the back of the workbench for a long time.
- Pepe
- Posts: 2481
- Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:19 pm
- Location: Germany
- SBZ: Multi Platinum
- Bossarea: Double Platinum
- Contact:
Re: New Boss Pedal - Plugout FX PX-1
Swap all the ribbon cables! These have been driving me mad when I was repairing an MZ-2 earlier this year.
Re: New Boss Pedal - Plugout FX PX-1
The three Metal pedals are now available and they've announced the next three for release in January 2027:
- CE-3 Chorus
- FZ-3 Fuzz
- PQ-4 Parametric Equalizer
- Pepe
- Posts: 2481
- Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:19 pm
- Location: Germany
- SBZ: Multi Platinum
- Bossarea: Double Platinum
- Contact:
Re: New Boss Pedal - Plugout FX PX-1
Very interesting choices! Has BOSS finally become fond of its Parametric Equalizer, or has there been certain demand by the users? The CE-3 is surprising as well, to some degree. I have never liked it as much as the CE-2, because the LFO of the follow-up model is not a gentle sine or triangle wave, instead it produces the infamous seasick chorus.