Show Us You Guitar, Bass Collection!

Everything guitar, bass, acoustic, banjo, etc
Dirk
SBZ: Double Platinum
Bossarea: Double Platinum

Re: Show Us You Guitar, Bass Collection!

Post by Dirk » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:51 pm

@sclitheroe, that floral tele is the most beautiful guitar ever.

sclitheroe
SBZ: Platinum

Post by sclitheroe » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:19 pm

Dirk wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:51 pm
@sclitheroe, that floral tele is the most beautiful guitar ever.
Thanks, I love it. I felt crazy buying it, I was like "what on earth are you doing buying a floral guitar", but I couldn't take my eyes off it.

-Scott

laurie
SBZ: Multi Platinum
Bossarea: Multi Platinum

Post by laurie » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:24 am

sclitheroe wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:19 pm
Thanks, I love it. I felt crazy buying it, I was like "what on earth are you doing buying a floral guitar", but I couldn't take my eyes off it.
I get that. But it is art.

Luke Drifter

Post by Luke Drifter » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:54 am

Here are two of my pedal steels. Both made in Brisbane Australia by Noel Anstead

these are recognised as among the best steels made world-wide, so I feel honoured. The red and yellow one is from 1995, the brown keyless one is from 2006. These are for studio and large venue use only. I have a third modern steel (a Williams) I take out to pubs and small stages

(edited by Pepe)
Jerem, Jeremy on BAF and SBZ

Kulten
SBZ: Copper

Post by Kulten » Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:40 pm

I bought this august a simple Vintage White (like an aged Olympic White) Precision Bass, from a French brand called Prodipe primary known for microphones.

I needed a backup bass, it was cheap and very comfortable, and I liked the sound : the pickup gives less hight medium growl and more low and highs than a Fender PB. The neck is large, wich I like, but not as thick as a Fender neck, and at the same time not as flat as a Rickenbacker neck. The varnish is sweet, and I love the color.

One month later I had a second one, turned into a fretless, and my faithful 13yo 5 strings fretless is now with another guy... the Vintage White one (nicknamed "The '70s machine") is now my main bass :mrgreen: , the Black one is tuned in CADG to get the low D and C, D'Addario Chromes 45-100 flat wound stings on both.